Skip to content
- The sun provides free, direct energy in the form of sunlight every day
- The Solar panels capture the sunlight during the day and converts it into Direct Current (DC) electricity.
- The inverter receives that Direct Current (DC) from the panels and converts it into Alternate Current (AC) power for your home or business.
- The utility meter measures your electricity consumption and when the solar energy system produces more electricity than is needed during peak sun hours, excess electricity is sent to the utility grid.
- Power is drawn from the grid if you need additional power more than what your solar panel system can produce.